Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: cheap score!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    cost me less than a McF fig, and he's aboot 12" tall.
    Joey Ramone.
    7a481aca

    and for almost nothing...
    6fb16f31

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    lol...Joey!

    a bit more cartoony then I like, but they captured him well.......

    I really want me some David Peel & the Lower East Side figures !

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ July 05, 2004 11:01 AM: Message edited by: Street Worm ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah, he is kinda cartoony, but I always saw Joey as a bit of a cartoon. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    he cost me less than 3 king cans of beer!

    and was the last one left.

    I had wanted him before, but the $$ kept me away. damn Spencers...they were charging $22+tax for the McF Elvis fig. I paid it, of course. [img]confused.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member shypappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    3,666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's friggin cool, man!!! [img]cool.gif[/img]

    Who makes that?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the stronghold group


    www.strongholdgroup.com


    on the back of the box it says:
    In every generation, a small handful of artists have such a profound musical impactthey change the entire face of popular culture. Most of these artists still owe Joey money.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member shypappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    3,666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Now THAT fuckin rules!!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I'm gonna have to try and find me one! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you should!
    and his shades are removeable. [img]cool.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wanna be sedated!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member DARTH POOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3,327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Nice Score Peeks!!! I was in a store the day those came out, looked it over, said " Kinda cartoonish, but it looks right!" [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Grabbed it on the spot! It's actually a really cool figure [img]cool.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •